The Department of (ENT) at Modern Hospital aims to provide comprehensive solution to patients with ear, nose and throat problems. The department has highly qualified and experienced specialists, who provide treatment as per international standard. Most of the surgeries are done on a day care basis and are offered as minimally invasive surgeries that are less painful.
All babies born in the hospital mandatorily undergo test for hearing defects, so that it can be identified and corrected early. The department is known for a vast cumulative experience of ENT, Head and Neck surgeries. We have all kinds of endoscopes required in nasal laryngeal as well as skull base pathologist. We use modern size microscopes which are available for surgical procedures.
The range of endoscope consists of flexible as well as rigid endoscope with facilities of video endoscopy. The department works in very close collaboration with various other department
Treatment and Procedures
- Micro-laryngeal and ear surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgeries for chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps. FESS (Functional endoscopic sinus surgery)
- Rhinoplasty for correction and restructuring, restoring functions and aesthetically enhancing the nose
- LASER assisted surgeries done for tonsillectomy, nasal septum deviation and tympanoplasty (ear drum surgeries)
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Micro ear surgeries
- Advanced endoscopic surgeries for CSF Rhinorrhea and anterior skull base tumours
- Micro-laryngeal surgeries for vocal nodules, polyps and thyroplasty for vocal cord palsy
- Diagnosis & treatment of snoring and sleep apnoea syndrome